SENIORS, JUNIORS, SOPHOMORES – There has been enough interest that we will be taking a trip to Bison Days at Harding this fall.
The dates are October 22-October 25. We will leave on Thursday, October 22 at 4:30 PM from the Lafayette parking lot. We should return by 6 PM on Sunday, October 25. The cost is $75 ($55 for Bison Days Registration and $20 for transportation) and includes transportation, lodging, meals while on campus, a Bison Days T-shirt, football game, and other Bison Days activities.
You will be sleeping in dorms (on the floor usually). You will need a sleeping bag, pillow, TOWEL and washcloth plus your clothes (including Sunday clothes and toiletries). You will need money for meals on the way there and back (dinner on Thursday and possibly lunch OR dinner on Sunday)
To go, you must sign up for transportation below and pay your $20 by no later than Sunday, October 18. YOU MUST ALSO REGISTER WITH HARDING (where you will pay $55 when you register) by CLICKING HERE (Register soon before they run out of spots, you cannot go if you are not registered with Harding because you will not have have food or a place to sleep).
If you go with the youth group, you MUST participate in ALL Bison Days activities including the campus tour, class visits, football game, etc.
ON THE FORM IT ASKS:
- Would you like to stay in a campus dorm? Yes
- With a member of your group? (this means you must ask the other person if they want to room with you – if you ask them and they are with someone else, you may not have a partner) – you put their name and number – make sure they are attending Bison Days
- With a current Harding student? If you check YES – make sure you contact that person BEFORE you put their name down – they may have already agreed to keep other people – DO NOT ASSUME
- Name of Chaperones: Mike Brown, Cell: 317.796.8720
- Total Number of Guests in Party: Ask Mike
Space is limited on the van so sign up early.
Register for Transportation
(make sure you press SUBMIT at the bottom of the form)
9th GRADE: There are still some spots left for the MS Mystery Trip. We are opening the trip up for you! However there are 2 Rules: 1) You must sign up by midnight Wednesday night. 2) I can only take 13 total…so when we get to 13, it will be shut down.
We’ve been talking about it in class on Sundays! It’s time to sign up for the Middle School Mystery Trip.
- Who: teenEPIC Middle Schoolers (and regular friends)
- When: Sunday, September 27
- Time: 11:30 AM (after class) to 6:30 PM
- Cost: Free (bring a sack lunch & lots of snack money) – You MUST guarantee that you are going though as I have to buy tickets.
YOU MUST BE IN CLASS ON SUNDAY MORNING THE 27TH in order to go. We will leave the building immediately following class – which will probably end early. You need to bring a sack lunch with you (You WILL NOT have time to go get something after class so make sure you bring it with you).
You will need to dress to be outside all day.
You will need snack money.
You must sign up between now and next Wednesday night, September 23. No one may sign up after the 23rd. On Thursday, Mike will send information with more details to parents who MUST give their word to keep this a secret. (Your child WILL rat you out).
ONLY the first 13 middle schoolers to sign up can go.
THIS IS A COMMITMENT – you cannot back out! Money will be spent when you sign up so you are expected to go!!! If you sign up and need to back out before Wednesday the 23rd, let Mike know. After Wednesday You’re IN!
I’m sorry, this is not a new friend trip. If a friend has been visiting recently or this past summer, they may sign up.
We will return to the Lafayette building by 6:30 PM.
Emma and Cindy are hosting Girls Night at their house this Saturday Night.
Here are the details:
What– teenEPIC Girls Night
Who– MS And HS girls
Where– 16318 Meadowside Ridge Lane, Wildwood MO 63038
When-September 19 @ 7:30
MS girls bring a 2 liter of soda and HS girls bring a snack! It’s a sleepover so everyone bring a pillow and a blanket and then we can all ride to church the next morning
Please sign up below!
Next Sunday, September 6, we will celebrate the end of summer with a bonfire cookout and outdoor movie night – we can also play some volleyball to get a little practice in for the tournament the following Sunday
The fun begins at 5:30 and we will be done by 9:30. Bring $3 to help cover the cost of hotdogs, chips, drinks, s’mores, and more! Austin Gray will be sharing a devotional thought.
Bring a lawn chair and/or a blanket!
We are asking the juniors and seniors to help either set up before or take down after. Please text or email Mike to let him know you can help.
Please sign up below so we know how much food to get!
It’s that time of year again! Time for the Neotez Volleyball Tournament. The tournament is a fun way for Neotez to raise money each year. Our Youth groups get together and play volleyball or just hang out!
We will leave right after classes on Sunday, September 13 and should be back no later than 6:15 PM (we are at the mercy of the games and organizers – we will send out a text/twitter if we are running late) CLICK HERE to sign up for texts.
If volleyball is not your thing, that’s OK, bring some cards or games and hang out and cheer our teams on!
- Date: Sept 13, 2015
- Who: 6th-12th grade
- When: We leave right after AM classes. We will return before or by 6:30 PM
- Cost: $6 – we ask that everyone donate whether you play or not – the money goes to Camp Neotez.
- Cost: $ for cheap lunch and dinner at the tournament. About $10 for food will fill you up for the day.
- Sign up here BY SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6 – whether you play or just come and cheer you need to sign up so we make sure to have enough transportation.
- lawn chair
- tennis shoes
- blanket or something to sit on
- Money for Lunch ~ $5
- Money for dinner ~ $5
- anything else to get you through the day.
- Please wear modest clothing – fingertip length shorts, t-shirts or something with a sleeve over the shoulder (no tank or halter tops please)
- Please don’t bring iPods or electronic stuff (Be With Who You’re With)
Thanks for helping support Camp Neotez
Contact Mike at Mike@teenepic.org for more info.
This Sunday all grades (6th-Graduates) will be in the EPICenter during our regular class time. We are inviting back
our 2015 Graduates and will say “goodbye” for the last time as we present them with their encouragement boxes and pray over them. In addition, we will be welcoming our only 5th Grader, Michael Rhoades. Of course, we will be having Bacon and Bagels as part of the celebration!
For our last Thursday Throwdown of the summer we will go work with Circle of Concern, organizing school supplies for a couple of hours. After we are finished there, we will head to Sonic!
We will meet at the EPICenter at 8:30 am and should return by around 12:15 pm.
Bring money for Sonic.
This organization always really appreciates our help, so come ready to serve!
Please sign up here: