Signing up helps us plan for YOU! It would stink to run out of food or not have enough seats for transportation somewhere! So please help us have great youth group events by signing up! ALSO if you sign up and then realize you can’t go, please let us know that too!
Here is a current list of events and sign-ups:
Event * Event Date * Deadline to Sign up
Neotez Volleyball Tournament * Sept 11 * coming soon
BreakDown St. Louis * Oct 23 * coming soon
It’s that time of year again! Time for the Neotez Volleyball Tournament. The tournament is a fun way for Neotez to raise money each year. Our Youth groups get together and play volleyball or just hang out!
We will leave right after classes on Sunday, September 11 and should be back no later than 6:15 PM (we are at the mercy of the games and organizers – we will send out a text/twitter if we are running late) CLICK HERE to sign up for texts.
If volleyball is not your thing, that’s OK, bring some cards or games and hang out and cheer our teams on!
- Date: Sept 11, 2016
- Who: 6th-12th grade
- When: We leave right after worship time or 11:30. We will return before or by 6:15 PM
- This is the same day as Lafayette’s Worship in the park so we will leave from the park!!!!
- Cost: $6 – we ask that everyone donate whether you play or not – the money goes to Camp Neotez.
- Cost: $ for cheap lunch and dinner at the tournament. About $10 for food will fill you up for the day.
- Sign up below BY SUNDAY – whether you play or just come and cheer you need to sign up so we make sure to have enough transportation.
- lawn chair
- tennis shoes
- blanket or something to sit on
- Money for Lunch ~ $5
- Money for dinner ~ $5
- anything else to get you through the day.
- Please wear modest clothing – fingertip length shorts, t-shirts or something with a sleeve over the shoulder (no tank or halter tops please)
- Please don’t bring iPods or electronic stuff (Be With Who You’re With)
Thanks for helping support Camp Neotez
Contact Mike at Mike@teenepic.org for more info.
UPDATE 8/6 – Last Minute – Need to Know Stuff:
It looks like the weather is going to be great for our day on the lake! Here are a few details for you to know-before-you-go:
Make sure YOU bring:
- SACK LUNCH for Sunday as we leave
- Bring this WITH YOU Sunday morning
- Your change of clothes for Sunday
- $ for Chick-Fil-A dinner on the way home
- water stuff/ goggles. floatie, etc.
- snacks (we have some but if you have a favorite)
- Water bottle (optional – but you’ll know it’s yours!)
- MODEST SWIMSUIT (boys – longer swim trunks , girls – one piece or tankini – NO BIKINIS)
- Beach Towel
UPDATE: There was not enough interest in the movie so we will finish the day by 12:45 pm.
On August 4, for our last Thursday Throwdown of the summer we will go work with Circle of Concern, organizing school supplies for a couple of hours. After we are finished there, we will head to Sonic!
We will meet at the EPICenter at 8:30 am and should return by around 12:45 pm.
Bring money for Sonic.
If you’re up for a movie afterwards, let us know when you sign up and we’ll plan something if there is enough interest!
This organization always really appreciates our help, so come ready to serve!
Please sign up here:
When: Sunday, July 31 – 5-8 PM.
BRING: FingerFoods/”dinner snacks” AND a soda
What’s UP!?: Let’s all get together and have a fun “end of the summer, pray for cooler weather, celebration!”
- Dinner (finger foods and drinks that YOU bring)
- White Elephant Exchange (DON’T buy it, find something old and unwanted in your house that someone else could use)
- A Christmas movie
- best dressed
- swaggiest-homemade-Christmas hat
Summer is winding down! Don’t miss this!
Sign up below!!!
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears Oh my!
Next Thursday, July 28 we will be going to the Zoo!
Meet at the church building at 9:00 to go in the van. We should be back around 1:30.
Bring money for lunch at the zoo OR bring your own sack lunch to save a little money!
If you’re in to Pokemon, we hear that the Zoo is a great place to go!
Except for lunch, there are no other costs involved.
PLEASE sign up below so we make sure to have enough rides.
This Thursday we will be putting our extreme bowling talents to the test. We will meet at building at 9:30 – we will go to West County Lanes (please bring SOCKS) and begin bowling until noon – we will then come back to the EPICenter for pizza (no extra charge) – We will be done by 1 PM. The alley is giving us a great deal, so 2 hours of bowling, shoes, and a drink will be included for the low price of $10. “Wow, that’s a low price!!!” Bring any additional money you may desire to spend on cheese fries, arcades, etc. If anyone gets a higher score than Austin Gray, they will receive a special bonus prize from the interns.
SIGN UP BELOW!!!
- Drop-off: 9:30-9:45 am (at the EPICenter).
- Pick-up: 1 PM.
- Bare minimum $10.
- Wear socks.