Click here to READ the Winterfest Information before you sign up.
Except for a mission trip, Winterfest is one of our most costly events. Ask anyone who has gone and you will get a resounding “It’s worth it!” If the cost is prohibitive, please let Mike know and we will see what we can do.
Please read all of this for some very important info on signing up.
The cost for Winterfest is $160 per person. That includes Winterfest Registration, Lodging, and Professional Bus Transportation. Save $10 (total of $150) if you pay in full by January 8.
Medical Release & Information Form
Every year we need to renew the Medical Release & Info Form. Please download it, fill it out, and turn in with your Winterfest payment.
As always, cash or check is accepted. Please put in an Event Envelope and give to Mike.
We need some “beta testers” for paying with credit card.
- Pay IN FULL by Jan 8 – $150 (cash, check, or credit card – see below)
- Pay Deposit of $80 ASAP (to guarantee a spot) (cash, check, or credit card – see below)
- Final balance of $80 due by February 5
You will click below to sign up. BEFORE you click – keep reading.
We are slowly rolling out a new Church Management System. We will be able to collect forms and payments. Winterfest will be our first test event.
You will sign up by putting your name in the form. The email is required for a confirmation email. Nothing else is required.
IF YOU CAN SCAN or have digital signature, after you’ve downloaded it, you can fill out the Medical Release & Info Form and upload it as well.
There are several options for payment.
- Pay in full ($150) with a credit card.
- Pay a deposit of $80 with a credit card and then by Feb 5 pay balance of $80 with cash or check.
- Pay $150 by cash or check by Jan 8. (no credit card info required).
Regardless of paying with credit card or cash/check, you still need to fill out the form (just like the Google Forms we normally use).