Signing up helps us plan for YOU! It would stink to run out of food or not have enough seats for transportation somewhere! So please help us have great youth group events by signing up! ALSO if you sign up and then realize you can’t go, please let us know that too!
Here is a current list of events and sign-ups:
Event * Event Date * Deadline to Sign up
BreakDown St. Louis * Oct 23 * coming soon
Bison Days – Harding *Oct 27-30*
Refuge * Nov 11-13 * coming soon
SENIORS, JUNIORS, SOPHOMORES – There has been enough interest that we will be taking a trip to Bison Days at Harding this fall. (If there’s enough interest – usually 4-5 students – in going to Lipscomb, Oklahoma Christian, or another Christian School in the Spring let me know now and we’ll plan it!)
The dates are October 27-October 30. We will leave on Thursday, Continue reading
Tonight we kick off our Fall 2016 Small Groups! Our Wednesday night Small Groups are all about connecting with God and one another! The first 2 weeks we will be getting to know our small groups! The rest of the semester, we will digging into the book of John!
Make every effort you can to come be a part! You won’t regret!
It’s that time of year again! Time for the Neotez Volleyball Tournament. The tournament is a fun way for Neotez to raise money each year. Our Youth groups get together and play volleyball or just hang out!
We will leave right after classes on Sunday, September 11 and should be back no later than 6:15 PM (we are at the mercy of the games and organizers – we will send out a text/twitter if we are running late) CLICK HERE to sign up for texts.
If volleyball is not your thing, that’s OK, bring some cards or games and hang out and cheer our teams on!
- Date: Sept 11, 2016
- Who: 6th-12th grade
- When: We leave right after worship time or 11:30. We will return before or by 6:15 PM
- This is the same day as Lafayette’s Worship in the park so we will leave from the park!!!!
- Cost: $6 – we ask that everyone donate whether you play or not – the money goes to Camp Neotez.
- Cost: $ for cheap lunch and dinner at the tournament. About $10 for food will fill you up for the day.
- Sign up below BY SUNDAY – whether you play or just come and cheer you need to sign up so we make sure to have enough transportation.
- lawn chair
- tennis shoes
- blanket or something to sit on
- Money for Lunch ~ $5
- Money for dinner ~ $5
- anything else to get you through the day.
- Please wear modest clothing – fingertip length shorts, t-shirts or something with a sleeve over the shoulder (no tank or halter tops please)
- Please don’t bring iPods or electronic stuff (Be With Who You’re With)
Thanks for helping support Camp Neotez
Contact Mike at Mike@teenepic.org for more info.
UPDATE 8/6 – Last Minute – Need to Know Stuff:
It looks like the weather is going to be great for our day on the lake! Here are a few details for you to know-before-you-go:
Make sure YOU bring:
- SACK LUNCH for Sunday as we leave
- Bring this WITH YOU Sunday morning
- Your change of clothes for Sunday
- $ for Chick-Fil-A dinner on the way home
- water stuff/ goggles. floatie, etc.
- snacks (we have some but if you have a favorite)
- Water bottle (optional – but you’ll know it’s yours!)
- MODEST SWIMSUIT (boys – longer swim trunks , girls – one piece or tankini – NO BIKINIS)
- Beach Towel
UPDATE: There was not enough interest in the movie so we will finish the day by 12:45 pm.
On August 4, for our last Thursday Throwdown of the summer we will go work with Circle of Concern, organizing school supplies for a couple of hours. After we are finished there, we will head to Sonic!
We will meet at the EPICenter at 8:30 am and should return by around 12:45 pm.
Bring money for Sonic.
If you’re up for a movie afterwards, let us know when you sign up and we’ll plan something if there is enough interest!
This organization always really appreciates our help, so come ready to serve!
Please sign up here:
When: Sunday, July 31 – 5-8 PM.
BRING: FingerFoods/”dinner snacks” AND a soda
What’s UP!?: Let’s all get together and have a fun “end of the summer, pray for cooler weather, celebration!”
- Dinner (finger foods and drinks that YOU bring)
- White Elephant Exchange (DON’T buy it, find something old and unwanted in your house that someone else could use)
- A Christmas movie
- best dressed
- swaggiest-homemade-Christmas hat
Summer is winding down! Don’t miss this!
Sign up below!!!