Signing up helps us plan for YOU! It would stink to run out of food or not have enough seats for transportation somewhere! So please help us have great youth group events by signing up! ALSO if you sign up and then realize you can’t go, please let us know that too!
Here is a current list of events and sign-ups:
Event * Event Date * Deadline to Sign up
Harding – Incredible PizzaHarding – Incredible Pizza * 7/24 * 7/23
Thursday Throwdown – Zoo * 7/28 * 7/27
Christmas in July * July 31 * July 31
Thursday Throwdown – * Aug 4 * Aug 3
Sr. High Trip – Kentucky Lake * Aug 7-8 * ASAP
Neotez Volleyball Tournament * Sept 11 * coming soon
On August 4, for our last Thursday Throwdown of the summer we will go work with Circle of Concern, organizing school supplies for a couple of hours. After we are finished there, we will head to Sonic!
We will meet at the EPICenter at 8:30 am and should return by around 12:45 pm.
Bring money for Sonic.
If you’re up for a movie afterwards, let us know when you sign up and we’ll plan something if there is enough interest!
This organization always really appreciates our help, so come ready to serve!
Please sign up here:
When: Sunday, July 31 – 5-8 PM.
BRING: FingerFoods/”dinner snacks” AND a soda
What’s UP!?: Let’s all get together and have a fun “end of the summer, pray for cooler weather, celebration!”
- Dinner (finger foods and drinks that YOU bring)
- White Elephant Exchange (DON’T buy it, find something old and unwanted in your house that someone else could use)
- A Christmas movie
- best dressed
- swaggiest-homemade-Christmas hat
Summer is winding down! Don’t miss this!
Sign up below!!!
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears Oh my!
Next Thursday, July 28 we will be going to the Zoo!
Meet at the church building at 9:00 to go in the van. We should be back around 1:30.
Bring money for lunch at the zoo OR bring your own sack lunch to save a little money!
If you’re in to Pokemon, we hear that the Zoo is a great place to go!
Except for lunch, there are no other costs involved.
PLEASE sign up below so we make sure to have enough rides.
It seems like summer just start but it won’t be long before the school is back upon us!
For our Senior High Trip, we will once again be going to Kentucky Lake for a day on the water. We will leave Sunday, August 7 after morning class. Bring your stuff and a sack lunch (we will eat before we leave). We will be joining the Gillespies at their house for pizza and a pool party that evening.
Monday, we will spend the day playing on the lake. We will return on Monday, August 8 around 9:30 PM. Sign up by CLICKING HERE. PLEASE sign up AND PAY by no later than Wednesday, August 3. We do have a lodging and transportation limit and seats/rooms may not be available if you wait until then!!! (signing up does not guarantee you a spot – your payment of $70 lets us know you’re committed to go)
The cost is $70 (please pay your non-refundable registration by August 3) and includes:
- 1 night in a hotel
- breakfast at the hotel on Monday
- Sunday night pizza & swimming
- boat rental and gas
- Lunch on Monday on the lake (ham & turkey sandwiches, chips, drinks)
- $ for dinner on the way home
- water stuff/ goggles. floatie, etc.
- MODEST SWIMSUIT (boys – longer swim trunks , girls – one piece or tankini – NO BIKINIS)
- Beach Towel
- This is for Sr. High – (incoming 9th-graduates).
- There is a limit of transportation and lodging – so sign up NOW if you want to go!
- You must pay to hold your spot (Pick up a payment envelope in the EPICenter)
- AS ALWAYS – modest swimsuits required (boys – longer trousers, girls – one piece or tankini – NO BIKINIS)
- We leave the lake about 5 PM – will stop at Chick-Fil-A on the way home. We should be back to Lafayette by 9:30-10 PM – will call or text parents after we stop for dinner with a better time frame.
This Thursday we will be putting our extreme bowling talents to the test. We will meet at building at 9:30 – we will go to West County Lanes (please bring SOCKS) and begin bowling until noon – we will then come back to the EPICenter for pizza (no extra charge) – We will be done by 1 PM. The alley is giving us a great deal, so 2 hours of bowling, shoes, and a drink will be included for the low price of $10. “Wow, that’s a low price!!!” Bring any additional money you may desire to spend on cheese fries, arcades, etc. If anyone gets a higher score than Austin Gray, they will receive a special bonus prize from the interns.
SIGN UP BELOW!!!
- Drop-off: 9:30-9:45 am (at the EPICenter).
- Pick-up: 1 PM.
- Bare minimum $10.
- Wear socks.
ALL HANDS ON DECK!
We need to take a full van to North City this coming Monday, July 18. Please note the time has been changed to encourage more to come help.
- Meet at the building at 12:30 PM.
- We will go to North City and host a Celebration Day!
- Eat lunch before you come.
- Dinner is provided.
- We will return by 8 PM Monday night. SIGN UP HERE
- Bring an extra pair of dry clothes