Wilderness Expeditions brings spiritual growth with physical challenge. You will have the opportunity to grow in ways you cannot imagine – physically, mentally, emotionally AND spiritually. You will be challenged in ways that you will never forget and that will benefit you for a lifetime.
There will be a short meeting in the EPICenter – Sunday, January 22 RIGHT AFTER CLASS. Bring your lunch with you if you need to eat it for LTC. This meeting is for teens and their parents (as well as adults who might want to go). Here is some basic information:
MEETING TOMORROW: 11:30-11:50 (bring your lunch if you are staying for LTC)
Here are a few details:
- You must be in high school this year.
- Date: July 6-14
- Cost: $600 ($275 due no later than March 1, $325 balance due May 1)
- Minimum: We need a minimum of 10 students to go
- Maximum: We have a maximum of 20 (including adults)
- Adults: we need a 1:4 ratio
- We have to move fast on commitments to go
- A $25 non-refundable deposit holds your spot.