It’s that time of year again! Time for the Neotez Volleyball Tournament. The tournament is a fun way for Neotez to raise money each year. Our Youth groups get together and play volleyball or just hang out!
(There are adult teams as well – parents and other adults can get together a team if you’re interested – Watch for announcements in church publication or see a campboard member for more info on the adult teams).
We will leave right after classes that Sunday morning and should be back no later than 6:15 PM (we are at the mercy of the games and organizers – we will send out a text if we are running late but we usually return earlier than this).
If volleyball is not your thing, that’s OK, bring some cards or games and hang out and cheer our teams on!
- Date: Sept 9, 2018
- Who: 6th-12th grade
- When: We leave right after worship time or 11:30. We will return before or by 6:15 PM
- Cost: $6 – we ask that everyone donate whether you play or not – the money goes to Camp Neotez.
- Cost: $ for cheap lunch and dinner at the tournament. About $10 for food will fill you up for the day.
- ALL PROCEEDS go to camp!
- Sign up below BY SUNDAY – whether you play or just come and cheer you need to sign up so we make sure to have enough transportation.
- lawn chair
- tennis shoes
- blanket or something to sit on
- Money for Lunch ~ $5
- Money for dinner ~ $5
- anything else to get you through the day.
- Please wear modest clothing – fingertip length shorts, t-shirts or something with a sleeve over the shoulder (no tank or halter tops please)
- Please don’t bring iPods or electronic stuff (Be With Who You’re With)
- You MUST have a 2018 Medical Release and Info Form on file.
Thanks for helping support Camp Neotez
Contact Mike at Mike@teenepic.org for more info.