- When: The event is April 19-20 in Indianapolis
- Cost:$40 Registration (Includes LTC t-shirt)
- Who: 3rd grade through 12th Grade
Leadership Training for Christ (LTC) is a big part of what we do as a church and youth ministry each year. It is vital to the fabric of the youth ministry and the relationships our teens build with one another. It is a tool for not only learning leadership principles, but interacting and fellowshipping with one another. We are blessed to have a great team of coordinators.
This event is no small undertaking and the more help we have, the better experience we will all have. Here are a few things you can do right now to help our team leaders with their duties.
- Find out more about the events!!! CLICK HERE.
- CLICK HERE to go to the student registration form.
- CLICK HERE to sign up for the email list – send a blank email to the provided address. You will be automatically added if your email is included when the student registers.
- CLICK HERE to sign up for REMIND text messages. You will be automatically added if your cell phone number is included when the student registers.
- We are going to need all parents to jump in and help with coaching, judging, and door monitoring. Please sign up as soon as you can when the information is posted.
- Go to the Calendar Link – this is for you to keep up with all the LTC Dates.
- Make sure your student can attend as many practices as possible. Although we know it can’t be helped at times, their absence greatly impacts the rest of the group.
- Pick up your child from practices promptly.
- Get your hotel reservations as soon as you can. START HERE
- Inform yourself about Event Guidelines, Scholarships, uploading files and more – CLICK HERE. Students and parents are responsible for all deadlines concerning scholarships and events without a Lafayette coach.
- Watch for updates and announcements in the emails – Check back on this page often for updates as well.